Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Car

So it is true.  I got a new car.  I guess mom and dad have wanted me to have a newer car with less miles on it (my blazer has over 204000 miles) because of all of the driving that I do.  Personally I think my blazer still has a lot of life in it.  But I guess in the long run it does make sense.  It was heart breaking to get a new one because I love the blazer (although I do like the Jeep as well =)  And SOME of you have question how I am able to get a new car with my financial struggles over the past few months...  Mom and Dad are helping me with the finances.  It is just going to take me a very long time to pay it off =)  Dad actually scouted out this Jeep when I was visiting Katy.  Its a manual, so that will be nice!  Remind me of the days with the little red mazda.
I am actually having TJ and Julia drive the blazer back out to school and I will probably try to sell it there.  If it doesn't sell I might give it to TJ and Julia, but Julia didn't seem to excited about that.  If any of you girls want it let me know!  Lynny, if you really want it maybe we can figure out somehow to get it back to you!  We just needed to take it back to school to get all of my junk there...

Just a picture of my dog!

4 comments:

Wilson Family said...

oh that's a good looking car! i like it! and i would think the blazer would sell for you - try putting it on CraigsList. I personally don't know how to do that but Katy or Lyndsay might. and then whatever money you can get for it you can use to pay down what you owe on your jeep. that looks like the perfect car for you. so since you need to put miles on it you could drive down and visit us :) and i'll show brynn the picture of Jali...she'll be so excited she talks about her all the time.

Lyndsay Detro said...

Oooh, that's a good looking car. I always thought it would be fun to have a Jeep. So, you didn't give any details like if it was new or used, what year it was, etc. I love the color. Anyway, I would definitely try Craigs list. If you can't sell it, though, we'll talk. =)

Clay and Katy said...

nice car!!!!! that is fun! i would definitely put it on craigslist...chad and colleen put their old car on there and it sold by that night...crazy! good luck and hope your drive out to school is real nice!!! yea!!!!

Lyndsay Detro said...

Yeah, I should add that we sold our Toyota mini van on Craigslist as well. It didn't sell the night we posted it, but it did sell within the week.