Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Before and After

So I have always wanted to grow my beard out for a month just to see what it would look like.  I actually was a little shy of a month when I ended up cutting it (I cut it for a job interview that I don't think I'll be getting...)  I thought I would post the before and after pictures for yall to see.
I actually liked the way it looked on me!  What do you guys think?  Its actually kind of hard to see it in the picture.  I already know moms answer =)

I also decided to just chop it all off, hair on the head, hair on the face...

When I get a chance I will also post pictures from the colorado trip and from my rafting trip...

3 comments:

Wilson Family said...

well not bad but i have never been a fan of facial hair...its hard to find a guy it actually looks good on. but can i just say that in your second picture you looked a lot like TJ?!... i have never thought you guys looked all that alike but at first glance it could have been him...

Clay and Katy said...

well i was just going to say the same things kell just did.

i have never been a fan of facial hair so i could do without it, but not bad.

and wow that bottom pic did really look like tj...weird!

Lyndsay Detro said...

Okay, I thought the exact same thing. Holy cow you looked like TJ in that 2nd picture (but I have never thought you guys looked alike). Anyway, I agree with my sisters that I have never liked facial hair, BUT I actually do think it looked really good on you. I will also say that I like your hair longer, too - about the length of the first picture.