Monday, April 21, 2008

Visit to Kelly's

Alrighty, so I am going to give this another shot.
My winter semester ended April 10th and I was going to drive home through Colorado but due to a snow storm I was diverted down through Arizona.  Besides the fact that it changed my travel time from about 26 hours to 40 hours of driving this wasn't a bad thing.  I was able to stop off in Arizona to visit my sister Kelly and her family!  It was a lot of fun.  I did a little golfing with PJ, went to Cabelas (my favorite store), hung out with my little niece and nephew, did a little dutch oven cooking, and a bunch of other fun stuff.  I can't add any pictures yet because I realized that they were all taken on Kelly's camera so I will have to get her to send them to me. (although she has a bunch posted on her blog)
The weather was beautiful there, even a little to hot for me.  I am so use to the horrible Rexburg Idaho weather that I just suffered through that it was a little bit of a shock for me.  

1 comment:

Lyndsay Detro said...

Yeah!! You're back! Can't wait to see what you post about next.