Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Visit to Kelly's x2

Kelly sent me the pictures that she took while I was there so I thought I would post them.  Some of them will be repeats from her page.
This is Brynn at the water shooters.  She was such a brave girl!
I was helping Tyler feed his piggy Cow.  He was so cute the way he would always say "Dank u"
Swinging on their swing set (I actually helped set that thing up a couple of Christmases ago.  It was a pain in
 the butt...)
And another.
Here we were checking the tin foil dinner that we were cooking.  A word to the wise.  When using a dutch oven, make sure that you have enough coals. It was taking so long to cook that we ended up putting the dutch oven in the oven to cook.  It took so long that the hash browns that we made and put in the dinner turned almost completely black.  It was not very appetizing to eat.  Although, it did taste pretty good I thought, given the circumstances.  

3 comments:

Wilson Family said...

i had forgotten how lucky you were to be here to help build that swing set. i'm sure it was a pain but wasn't it lots of fun to play on??!? and if you didn't notice Brynn is very brave and tricky on it and tyler is quite skilled for his age at swinging and climbing. its all because you helped build it.
have you tried more dutch oven with dad???? I wish we had done those doughnuts...they still sound so good!

Steve Peper said...

I'm at Lynnys right now but I will have to try the doughnuts when I get home. I'll let you know how they turn out. And your right, your kids are VERY skilled for their ages!!! It was a lot of fun playing with them on it!

Clay and Katy said...

even though i am sad you didnt come see us...it looks like you had fun!!!! you are the best uncle :)