Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Visit to Christina

After I left Keddy's I stopped by my friend Christina's house for a couple days in St. Louis.  We were both extremely tiered and worn out from the semesters at school that we had finished so we weren't to active.  An example of that is we had a Harry Potter marathon and watched all 5 movies!  We did however manage to go to the zoo and a Cardinals game.
This first picture is from the zoo of some grizzly bears.  I'm actually posting this for Brynn because every time I am around her she mentions bears!!  Now I haven't determined if that is because she likes bears or if she is afraid of bears so Kelly, show her at your own determination... 
This is at the end of the Cardinals game with Christina.  The Cards lost, as do all teams that I go to watch.

1 comment:

Clay and Katy said...

oh well how fun! sounds like a good weekend to me!