Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mainly for Lyndsay

When I went to pick up Jesse and Jill from the airport a week ago (in minneapolis) we discovered that it was right by the mall of America, so we went in to check it out.  I HATE shopping and malls but it actually was pretty neat.  I would actually go back there and walk/'shop' around.  But when I was exploring I found a Lego store and it had these HUGE lego creations outside and above the store made completely of Legos.  They are kind of hard to see because I took the pictures from my phone but they were amazing to see.  I took them for Lynny because I know how much she loves legos!!


The rest of these are just some pictures of my dog!!  Yes, I know, I am overly obsessed with my dog but I don't care :}

   


3 comments:

the Mom said...

Poor lopsided Pups... =]

Lyndsay Detro said...

Oh, fun pictures!! I am truly amazed at some of the things people can make out of Legos. I would have loved to see those in person. Thanks for the pictures!! I'm hoping some day to make it to Lego Land in California.

And those were really cute pictures of Jali!!

brooke said...

yep im a creeper and blog stalking you. but your dog is so cute. and yes you are a little to obsessed with it.