Friday, July 25, 2008

Disaster?? I guess not!

Just a quick update. I just got back from the Verizon store to see if they could fix my phone. I told the guy that my phone had gotten wet (not how it got wet =) and he opened it up to look at it. He said that the water indicator sticker didn't change colors at all and that it looked like it should be working. He then took it apart and said everything looked fine and wasn't sure why it was messing up. He then called it in to have them send me a new phone under warranty!! When he was on the phone with the people he found out that they were out of the phone that I have (the Razor) so they were going to send me a brand new phone. The guy was all excited for me because he said it was a much better phone and he has never had someone bring it back in with problems. That made me very happy because previous to falling in the river with it I was having a lot of trouble with that phone. So I guess the moral of the story is that sometimes it is a good thing to fall into a river =)

2 comments:

Wilson Family said...

i have totally heard that Razors are notorious for having problems so i'm so glad you are gettinga better phone! congratulations for falling!!

Lyndsay Detro said...

Yea, I second that - yeah for falling!!