Saturday, July 5, 2008

My Western Hat

Alrighty, well to explain this post.... I have wanted a 'cowboy hat' for years and since I am up here in North Dakota I thought that this would be a pretty good area to buy one. Sure enough the mall had a western store so I went in and talked to some guy about them (I wore him out with questions) and ended up buying one. It feels really weird and I'm not so sure how it looks so I need my sisters or whoever to give me your HONEST opinion. I know mom will be honest with me about it! My feelings wont be hurt. I figure if all else fails then I'll have a nice hat for decoration!

One of the pictures is of me holding "pepperweed" another is of a cool cloud.



5 comments:

Clay and Katy said...

we like the hat...seriously (clay especially and he is hard to please). if you have clays name for christmas he said he really wants one!! i think you look like a country singer. honestly when mom said you got a cowboy hat i wasnt so sure but i think you can pull it off very well :) good purchase!

Lyndsay Detro said...

I think it looks handsome! I really do. It's a good look for you! Also, I love the "pepper-weed" picture. I didn't know there was a weed called pepper-weed. Cool!

Wilson Family said...

oh i think you make a great cowboy...seriuosly...very handsome...don't be shy about wearing it. and actually i can see clay in one too!

Wilson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve Peper said...

Well thank you guys for the nice comments. It still feels weird wearing it but I might get use to it over time. And I was actually really surprised to hear that Clay liked it. I thought he would be the hardest to get approval from =) Hey, we could do a cowboy christmas letter this year!!