Friday, May 14, 2010

Water Rocket

Alrighty, so I know you guys have been holding your breath ever since I mentioned my water rocket. Well, today I finally got a good video of a successful launch. However, my second launch of the day made it back on top of the roof so it might be a while before we get to play with it again. Hopefully it will be working again before everyone comes out for the summer because I bet all the kids would love to play with it!


Oh, so incase you don't know the story behind the water rocket.... a few weeks ago Jack asked me to make him a rocket (I have no clue where that request came from) but it got my mind a spinning and I came up with this! Oh, and you girls might recognize the parachute attached to it. Yes, it is the same parachute that beat you in our little competition =}

2 comments:

Lyndsay Detro said...

Okay, I'm going to be the bigger person, and even though I'm still bitter about the whole parachute competition, I'll admit that I think your parachute was very good.

The rocket turned out REALLY good! I'm impressed. I KNOW my kids would enjoy playing with you. You should have brought it out with you when you came to visit us. Rude!

Steve and Kellie Peper said...

Yeah, the rocket was actually stuck on the roof when I was out at your house. I'm still working on the straitness of flight aspect of it =}