Saturday, May 3, 2008

Earthquake!

So I forgot to mention that when I was in St. Louis I went through an earthquake.  You guys might have heard about it on the news.  When I was in California, one of the things I wanted was to experience an earthquake, just to see what it felt like.  Of course I didn't want it to be bad or have anyone or anything get hurt but I just wanted to know what it would feel like.  So my wish almost came true when I was in St. Louis..... but of course, I slept right through it.... The next morning EVERYONE I talked to about it said that it woke them up because everything was shaking and so forth.  I'm a light sleeper, how did I sleep through that?  Oh well, I guess I can still say that I went through one, right?

2 comments:

Lyndsay Detro said...

Wow, that's kind of cool - except that you didn't get to feel it. =) That's funny that you never had one in California, but you did out here. Oh well.

Clay and Katy said...

only you would WANT to go through an earthquake...hahaha. too bad you didnt feel it...maybe next time!!