Sunday, October 2, 2011

Jali Videos

Well, in the last couple times that I spent with Jali, along with the hundreds of pictures I took, I took a bunch of videos.  Not sure if you guys would enjoy these or not but I sure do so I thought I would post a couple of them =)  I wish we had taken more videos from when she was younger and full of energy.  Like when TJ and I were out back with Cooper (Kelly's rabbit) outside of her cage and mom let Jali out the back door.  That was a chaotic moment.  Probably the fastest I have ever seen Jali move.


Towards the end of her life Jali became a con artist!  She learned that ever time she went outside she would get a treat.  I have a feeling she exploited me the most with that.  Like I mentioned earlier, I was a sucker for spoiling her and giving her treats.


These next 3 were actually one longer one but I broke them down because it wouldn't load.  I loved the way she ate!  She would always have a wet beard after drinking and would smear it all over me.  She is the only girl I will ever love with a beard :}


Just a couple more pictures.  I controlled my self from adding 80 more =}


1 comment:

the Mom said...

It was fun to see the videos. I'll probably go back and watch them from time to time. :) (She always made chewing her food look like it was hard for her, even when she *wasn't* old!)