Friday, February 18, 2011

Lost Photos

I found a roll of film when I was home for Christmas so I thought I would develop it.  Mystery rolls of film can be very interesting but this one really came through!  I loved the flash back from when my little buddies were A LOT younger.



 


If you couldn't tell these first ones were from when I went to Grand Canyon.  I did a national parks trip on my way out to school one year and stopped by 5 national parks, visited the Snow's in NM, the Wilson's in AZ, and the Detro's and Warrens in UT.


  






 

I typically HATE these type of pictures but since somebody took this picture I figured they would want to see it.  Plus Jared's face is pretty funny

 

 
I love this last one of "Mo" and Lynny

5 comments:

Lyndsay Detro said...

Ooohh! Thanks for sharing. Holy cow that was a flashback. I loved the Grand Canyon pictures. You got some good ones. And the pictures of you and the kids were great. That was when Madison was going through her hair loss phase. So sad!

the Mom said...

Wow, those are GREAT! And I think that referring to them as "old" is an understatement. There are 9 more grandkids now!! Where did the time go?!? I got a huge kick out of Wynnie on the stairs with all of her mess. And I love the one in the bathroom. But all of them are SO CUTE! Thanks for sharing! :}

the Mom said...

Oh yeah, and the pics of the Grand Canyon are beautiful!

Wilson Family said...

is that the roll we were just wondering about at mom and dads this last visit??!? what a fun surprise! gotta love that. it was such a fun flashback... i can even almost remember that visit at mom and dad's house. how in the world did you have a roll of film undeveloped for 5 years!??!? thanks for sharing!

Clay and Katy said...

Crazy!!! Loved them all! Thanks for sharing :)