Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Swine Flu, Pictures, and Piranhas

Alrighty, so I have survived the swine flu!! It knocked me out for quite some time. I didn't eat for 4 days so I am still trying to get my strength back and I think that is one of the worst parts of the whole thing. Another horrible part of it was getting tested for the flu. If you ever have the choice, DON'T GET TESTED... they take these long Q-tips and shove them up both nostrils and it feels like they go 6 inches past your eye balls. It was a horrible experience....
But I know I am a wimp .

Anyways, these are some pictures that I found on my camera.

Story time with Lynny.



I think Dad took these when we were at the zoo.





These are some videos that I'm guessing Kelly took. Very talented!! =)


This is a video of our Piranhas. We had some other ones that got really big (the size of your palm) but they died over the break between semesters. Here they are eating. This isn't the best video. I have a better one but of course it is to big to upload to my blog so this will have to do.

2 comments:

the Mom said...

Great pictures! And we loved the videos! Jack just sat on my lap and watched himself 4 times in a row! =] Glad you're better!!! XOXO

Lyndsay Detro said...

I'm glad you survived!! Yikes! Loved the pictures and the videos. Brynn has quite the unique way of hula hooping. =) And I LOVE that you have piranhas. That's awesome!